Sunday, May 23, 2010

All I can say is ... WOW!

So about 5pm - I sent a text to my lil bro ( who earlier asked if Trenton & Jace were going to visit soon ) that he can have Trenton - - I was just joking around, because Trenton was sitting next to me with the non-stop "LETS PLAY" going. Well ... ya about 3am this morning my mother and Ford show up to pick up the boys. They slept a bit then we went out to eat and they took off. CRAZY!!! I guess I ask & I shall receive!! My boys are some lucky boys to have such amazing people in their lives, if only they truly understood! I guess I can say they are dearly missed in MN -
Well, my mom has a class 2nd week in June, so then is when I'll get my boys back, so about 16 days and counting - - -what to do, what to do?!

I am getting my BIG.HUGE.TO-DO accomplished, so when they do come back, I will feel no pressure to get 'other' stuff done & I can completely enjoy my time with them, not much longer until I will have to spread my attention even thinner.

I can rest easy because I know the boys are having the time of their lives, like they always do, at gma & gpa's. Attention.Attention.Attention.
It's pretty sick how much playing they get to do - Golf, Baseball, Biking, Rock picking, Movies @ the theaters, Football and so.much.more.

Lucky kids.
Lucky parents.
Lucky grandparents.

I do miss them already tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment