Sunday, May 16, 2010

These type of days make up for those 'other' type of days


Run down of why today was oh... so good.

- kids played at the park with daddy as I shopped for an hour solo
- Hung out with the boys at the park for another hour or so - in the nice heat & ate watermelon
- Made a GREAT potato salad that turned out FAB!
- Talked to my mom (in peace) for awhile this AM
- Roger let me sleep in until 10:30AM
- got to spend about an hour of my morning getting ready for the day vs. the 10 mins I usually get
- Turned on the Central Air for the 1st time
- Door open to the deck while I cooked in peace w/ the smell of fresh mowed grass & rain pouring in
- Took a nice walk with the kiddos
- No complaining @ bath time.
- movie night w/ my hubster & boys :: ANNIE for the 3rd night in a row, but I just love watching Jace watch it. He loves it so much!
Perfect day! love.love.love these days!

Even ended it with a FULL Double rainbow :)
Makes for a great 1 1/2 year anniversary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment