Saturday, May 22, 2010

with the good comes the bad ...

As much as I LoooOOOoooOOOve the summers & I do mean CHERISH them, I am starting to feel overwhelmed with the attention my boys need during ALL.THESE.SUNNY.HOURS! Bedtime is getting harder to enforce because 'it's not dark, mom' - I can remember saying this to my parents! And their energy levels came out of hibernation, they are non-stop go.go.go.


I love the sunny mornings and the long beautiful days, but I enjoy them so much more when Roger is home to help out. Single mommin' it w/ 2 crazy boys & a body that does not want to function correctly is getting to me ... time for a trip to grandma's maybe??

Even though they are crazy, insane, actin' all 'little' boyish ;) - I do love them so very much.duh. & I have to remember that are only a few [+ some] more weeks left with just my 3 men. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment